Thursday, February 24, 2011

Modeling Update


I am already quite far into the modeling process. (You can see more photos of the progression in the update to my Gallery)

See more images in the gallery.

So where am I in terms of the project as a whole?

-I'm finishing modeling the little details in the car such as window trim and some interior parts.

-My cell phone model is finished and ready to be textured.

-Still modeling both robots. Which is not difficult just very time consuming!

-More importantly I'm trying to get ready to shoot the footage for the short itself.

Only one problem...
...right now we have a bit more snow than is ideal for this shoot. So, we're on hold until the weather lightens up a little bit. Good news is that we should have plenty of time to be fully prepared when production finally gets the green-light to shoot.

Well that's all folks! 
(for now at least)


No comments:

Post a Comment